It’s about learning to keep your balance when the terrain, the waves, are constantly moving. And especially important when that big rolling wave approaches. You can’t ask life to stay calm, any more than you can ask the sea to stop the waves.
You will fall off that board so many times to begin with. It takes a lot of practice. The beauty happens when you manage to stay on that board when the big wave hits, and you stay above it and you RIDE THAT WAVE!!!
That’s how I am feeling at the moment. I am on top of that wave, riding high and it becomes more and more exhilarating moment by moment.
Last week I was blessed to meet Nik Halik, otherwise known as The Thrillionaire. He is Australia’s, and Greece’s, first civilian astronaut, and how inspirational to hear about his life. As a small child, he was unable to go to school due to ill health and allergies. His home education consisted of a set of Encyclopaedia Britannica. He would read it and think “I want to do that”, “I want to see that”, and “I want to go there”. He made a list at 8 years old, and has completed all but 2 intentions: to walk on the moon, and to live on a space station. He believes his success to be down to a lack of school and social conditioning that made him think he couldn’t do it, so he didn’t have those limitations. He is now in a position to do absolutely anything he wants to do, and he makes the most of his awesome experiences. Ask yourself, what would you do if you had no false perceptions of limitations?
This week, I have been in a live audience in a TV studio for the first time in my life. This was so exciting. It was a game show I have wanted to go on for some time, and I have applied. In the meantime, I decided I would like to be in the audience and I achieved this within a short time of setting my intention. It was a lovely drive to the other end of England, and I was very blessed to share the experience with a good friend who did the driving. I booked the hotel, which turned out to be really classy and comfortable, with delicious food in the restaurant. As a bonus, it turned out to be the same hotel the TV show contestants were staying in, so we had a great evening chatting with them too. It really feels like being on the show is getting closer to me.
Lovely as it is to visit new places and meet great people, it is also so comforting to get back home and take time to recharge one’s batteries. I discovered that Season 11 of Healing with the Masters is in progress, and this is just what I needed. 27 inspiring talks by some of the world’s most spiritual, motivating teachers and they are FREE to listen to. I have listened to the last 4 or 5 seasons and there is ALWAYS something in them that I believe I am meant to hear at that time, I call them my ‘golden nuggets’. Some of the teachers yet to present are:
* Margaret Lynch – one of my favourite EFT teachers and author of ‘The Secret of Intentional Wealth’. Heralded as “The Personal Power Rock Star” Margaret M. Lynch has x-ray vision for seeing the fears and limiting beliefs that keep success minded people limited in their money and personal power. An accomplished Success Coach, Transformational Speaker and author, Margaret delivers high-impact transformation that clears the inner blocks to wealth and personal power and creates the “on-fire enthusiasm and charisma” that is key to skyrocketing wealth.
* John Gray – John Gray, Ph.D. is the best‐selling relationship author of all time and the most trusted voice in relationships today. He is the author of 17 books, including The New York Times #1 Best‐Selling Book of the last decade, MEN ARE FROM MARS, WOMEN ARE FROM VENUS. His 17 books have sold over 50 million copies in 50 different languages around the world.
And my plan for this weekend? Laughter Yoga! If you haven’t tried this, oh you must. If you want to instantly brighten your day up and move to a new, better energy frequency, you just can’t help yourself with laughter yoga. One of my local parks is running 3 free sessions and I am going to be there for every one of them. Sooooo looking forward to this.
Try it. I challenge you not to laugh and have a great day after this.
So, when you find your balance, forget those limitations and RIDE THAT WAVE! 😀
- Social And Mental Benefits Of Laughter. (soulreviving.wordpress.com)
- Exercise Your Funny Bone (spoonful.com)
- Deep in Debt? Try Tapping (forbes.com)
- Above the Wave (keithgarrettpoetry.com)
- The death and rebirth of my ego (rsdfeelthespotlight.wordpress.com)