Well, Laurel Regan has given us a really great idea: she has started this Gratitude Linkup, where we can share our gratefulness. Sometimes we don’t realise how really grateful we are for things we sometimes take for granted. Sharing our gratitude will help make us more aware of the abundance we have to be grateful for, as well as increasing our collective energy vibration.
I do hope you’ll join me in this Gratitude Linkup 😀
How to get involved in the Gratitude Linkup
- Write and post an entry in your own blog containing your gratitude list for a moment in time.
- Share the URL to your gratitude blog post by clicking the “add your link” button at the end of this post and filling out the information.
- Share the Gratitude Linkup with your blog readers by clicking the “get the InLinkz code” link at the end of this post and copy/pasting the appropriate code into your gratitude blog post.
- Visit some of the blogs listed in the Gratitude Linkup and comment on their posts.
My Gratitude List
In no particular order, here are just some of the things I am grateful for right now.
- A warm, comfortable, safe home, especially in wintertime
- Eyes to read and hands to write with
- Good, wholesome, hot food
- Knowing my children are always safe, happy and healthy
- Good people, online and offline, who support me in so many ways
- Stories of humanity that warm my heart and soul
- The ability and means to travel to Spain to visit family and friends
- My Kindle so I can take a whole library with me wherever I go
- Lovely hot, soothing baths
- Daily opportunities to learn and develop
- Free webinars where I enjoy learning from experts and heart-centred teachers on all sorts of topics that interest me
What’s on your gratitude list today? Please share!