Getting What You’ve Been Craving In The Bedroom: How To Make Your Sex Life More Intimate Than It’s Ever Been
Dr. Jenn Berman is a licensed psychotherapist in private practice in Los Angeles. She is the host and lead therapist on VH1′s Couple’s Therapy where she does intensive therapy with celebrity couples. She has appeared as a psychological expert on hundreds of television shows including The Oprah Winfrey Show, The Today Show, The Early Show, and HLN.
Open communication about sex is what makes sex better. But navigating those conversations can be really tricky business. Discover how to comfortably and effectively communicate with your partner about sex — and then reap the rewards!
In the main event webinar you’ll also learn:
- The #1 reason a partner withholds sex – and what to do if that’s happening to you
- Where, when and how to bring up the subject of sex
- How to ask for what you want – and get it!
- Important do’s and don’ts for flirting with your partner
- How to break the news that you’ve been faking – and end up (actually) satisfied!
- The #1 way to give suggestions so your partner wants to take them
- Top 4 reasons – especially women – lose their libido (and how to get it back)
- Why surrendering could be the sexiest thing you do
This video is just a small preview of a truly remarkable, free online event Arielle is hosting for the third consecutive year: The Art of Love Relationship Series set to kick off on April 1st, 2014. Starting with the LIVE kick-off on April 1st, and for 9 more powerful days, you’ll hear from over 50 of the world’s most respected love and relationship experts . . .
They’ll be sharing the latest insights about how to have a more connected, satisfying relationship—and deeper love—than you ever thought possible.
(Mark your calendar now so you don’t miss it!)
Faculty for the series includes Dr. John Gray, Harville Hendrix, Alison Armstrong, Dr. Gay Hendricks, Dr. Katie Hendricks, Neale Donald Walsch, Katherine Woodward Thomas, Claire Zammit, Lisa Nichols, Arielle Ford, and many others.
Dr Jenn Berman will also be participating in Seminar 4: Becoming Partners In Parenting: How to Parent As A Team Even When You Disagree alongside Jacqueline Green and Dr. Laura Markham.
P.S. Even if you have already registered for the event, enter your details again to watch the video.Getting What You’ve Been Craving In The Bedroom: How To Make Your Sex Life More Intimate Than It’s Ever Been